Friday, November 16, 2007

Thank you for deep joy!


I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but it's a heartfelt thank you. After Nich Starling talked so glowingly of me yesterday, I was a little bit down in the dumps. But Liberal Burblings is now due to have 700 hits today - I've had that before but often it's been bulked out by Google hits for stupid things like "Winner, Britain's Got Talent".

Those 700 hits today are virtually all genuine political interest hits from LibDem Blogs, LibDem Voice, Political Opinions, Paul Linford and Nick Robinson. Thank you to all those boys and girls for linking to me.

That really means a lot to me (sad, I know), so thank you!

Also thank you for this great picture (above) - the Top Three on the LibDem hit counter this evening!!!!!

Deep joy! And the Huhne campaign has really developed an extra buzz! Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment