Monday, December 24, 2007

My 8 wishes for 2008

The Norfolk Blogger has been tagged me with this meme. Here are my 8 wishes for 2008:

1. For serious headway to be made in the fight against climate change
2. For serious headway to be made in the fight against worldwide hunger
3. For David Cameron to be called a "Nick Clegg clone"
4. To still have a reasonably intact body and mind at the end of 2008
5. For Barack Obama to be elected President of the United States of America
6. For Matthew Hoggard to be admitted to the House of Lords as "Baron Hoggard of Ilkley"
7. For one of the out-pipes of Sharp's Brewery to be mistakenly re-diverted to my household water supply
8. For George W Bush to leave office as the most unpopular ever President of the USA

I now tag the following to take up the gauntlet on this one:

Cicero's Songs

The People's Republic of Mortimer
Lindylooz Muze
Jo's Jottings
Liberal England

No comments:

Post a Comment