You need a sort of voice-over saying: "Previously in the US Presidential race...."
The latest twists and turns, courtesy of Taegan Goddard's Political Wire, are:
- Obama is ahead in two new polls in Iowa
- Clinton is losing support amongst women there
- Clinton is "going negative" against Obama but this could kibosh her chances in Iowa (where the caucuses hate negativity)
- Obama is also going negative on Clinton which might hurt his chances
- Edwards is hoping to pick up votes for not going negative on anyone
- Clinton has gone ahead of Edwards in North Carolina (which is Edwards' state!), where Obama is - crucially - picking up ground.
- Romney is ahead by a whisker in the Republican Iowa race. But he's only one point ahead of Huckabee - with Guiliani on 14%.
- Guiliani is trailing badly in Iowa and New Hampshire