Sunday, August 31, 2008

An everyday story of biking folk...

David Cameron's travails with his bike could be turned into a soap opera or a comic strip: the trips to work trailed by the media, the shoe chauffeur in the supporting role, running red lights, going the wrong way up one way streets, getting his bike nicked, then getting it returned courtesy of Ernest Theophile and some local youths.....there's endless material there.

And now, the brakes fail:

"I got on the bike to go to work for the first time after it was returned to me, rode off at speed and hit the brakes at the end of the road," he said last week. "To my horror, the brakes didn’t work and I flew out across an adjoining road. Luckily there were no cars coming towards me, but it was a very close call."

No comments:

Post a Comment