Saturday, January 10, 2009

Caroline Kennedy: A retraction - she is actually hopeless - ya know?

Last month I wrote that it was "excellent news" that Caroline Kennedy might become US Senator for New York. I would like to formally retract that opinion and correct it. I got my Kennedies mixed up. Stupidly, I thought they were talking about Kathleen Kennedy Townsend who has actually got some experience of public office. She was Lieutenant Governor of Maryland from 1995 to 2003.

I don't think Caroline Kennedy should be the next US Senator for New York. I don't think she will be either. She hasn't got sufficient experience of public office. Quite frankly, having seen this interview with her below, I think she is hopeless. H-O-P-E-L-E-S-S

Ya know?

PS She says she was "dismayed by" her voting record. What? Was she unconscious for several years and then woke up and was dismayed by the fact that she hadn't voted for years? What planet is she on?

No comments:

Post a Comment