Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Will McCain storm it?

I was very impressed by Hillary Clinton's win in Texas/Ohio/Rhode Island. Her victory soundbite is one which I suspect be remembered for many years:

for everyone who has stumbled but stood right back up, and for everyone...
... who works hard and never gives up, this one is for you.


I am beginning to take a shine to the lady. A real bare knuckle fighter....

In retrospect, I revise my view of the '3am red phon'e ad. It was a valid criticism to launch, but I think Obama dealt with it very well.

Goodness knows what will happen now. We're into a real, historic "slugfest". The actual campaign will seem like an anti-climax after this.

I am thinking more and more that McCain will win whoever the Democrat nominee is. The Democrat contest will drag on for weeks or months and then the winner and her/his team will be standing on the winning podium, head spinning, thinking "now how will I beat McCain ?". By then they'll be half beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment