Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The beauty of Greenham Common

I don't think I can remember such a miserable late July!

On Sunday evening, however, there was a brief window, both in the weather and in my domestic timetable, to enjoy a fantastic walk on Greenham Common. We are very blessed to have this place within easy walking distance of our home.

Whatever you say about Greenham Common, it isn't particularly photogenic. It is very...er....flat. So whatever photos you take of it...whatever imagination you use with fancy angles and lenses...it still comes out in the photos looking very...um...er...flat.

Anyway, I played the role of the "happy snapper" on my walk on the Common. And the results here are reasonably nice. Or at least they provide some nostalgia for decent weather conditions!









No comments:

Post a Comment