Many thanks indeed to Sharon Bowles MEP for sending three very attractive and heavy-gauge Christmas cards to our household (one for each loyal member of the party therein).
There are five (count them - one, two, three, four, five!) excellent Libby Demmy things about these cards:
1. They were bought in a very good cause - The Childhood Eye Cancer Trust. Well done Sharon!
2. The board was derived from a sustainable source courtesy of Paper Affection. Well done Sharon - again!
3. One of the cards is displayed in our front room while extra value was squeezed out of all three cards because I took a photo of them together and have now displayed the picture as the little seasonal touch at the top of my sidebar.
4. The two cards which are not now displayed in my front room have been shredded and will be composted in due course.
5. The third card, currently on display in my front room, will be composted on January 8th. I think it will compost particularly well with our green (used twice) tea bags.
So it's Libby Demmy and Seasony greetingsy smiles all round!
Ho! Ho! Ho!