Friday, March 16, 2007

"Phwoaarhh!" action photos prove highly popular

My flabber is well and truly gasted. These last 24 hours, I have been basking in the glow of mega hits for my Newbury Action Photos page. It was all because of this entry by "Brenda" on the newbury.net discussion forum:

Phwoaarhh!

Am I the only resident who has spotted these steamy pics courtesy of one of our well known local bloggers?

http://paulwalter.blogspot.com/2007/02/newbury-action-photos.html

Action photos? I'll say! Those thighs are enough to raise the pulse any red blooded woman and for the chaps there's our very own Mayor posing provocatively in numerous interesting positions. More please!

I never knew that me standing outside Greenham House Gardens pointing at a bush (don't) would attract such a wide audience.

2 comments:

  1. As usual the dismal numpties who dominate Newbury.net have gone into drone mode after spotting my link to your smashing pics. Poor things: what dreary lives they must lead! You have to feel a bit sorry for them, don't you?

    ReplyDelete