Sunday, February 4, 2007

"Proud to be a Minger!" - Menzies page on "Facebook"

Pendennis in the Observer notes that although Menzies Campbell hasn't got a blog, as such (but has a sort of news-posty blog), he does have his own page on something called Facebook. This is something which has hitherto transcended my awareness.

I registered on this awesome site. I found Menzies' page, which is entitled "Proud to be a Minger". At first, I thought this was a spoof - but apparently not. It includes a sincere informational posting from our own Mark Pack. So it must be kosher.

The page spiel includes this:

As the name suggests, this is a sincere if slightly self-deprecating society for the appreciation of the new Lib Dem leader, Rt Hon Sir Menzies Campbell CBE QC MP, whose grasp of foreign affairs is unsurpassed at Westminster, leaving Blair and Cameron looking Spun and Spunner.

UPDATE: It appears I found an unofficial tribute page. I think this might be the real one - below.

No comments:

Post a Comment