Friday, August 11, 2006

Senator Ted Stevens' "Toobs"

This is a classic of its genre. Senator Ted Stevens represents Alaska on the US Senate. He has made some controversial statements about the internet. This has led a bright spark to produce this musical rendition of some of Senator Stevens' more inspired bon mots on the subject of cyberspace. It is a fascinating aural experience. As they say over the pond: "Enjoy!"

My thanks to my personal cognitive dissonance adviser for making me aware of this gem.

3 comments:

  1. Paul's personal cognitive dissonance adviserAugust 11, 2006 at 12:59 PM

    You're very welcome. Came across it via Adam Curry's podcast, which I find strangely addictive: see www.curry.com.

    Given your local radio backround and interest in MP3s it strikes me that it can only be a matter of time before we can download a Waltercast. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One is tempted, PCDA. It took several years to succomb to the inner blogger in me, so the inner podcaster ought to follow...it's only a matter of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Daily Show* have been ripping in to this guy for a couple of weeks too :-D

    * More4, 8.30pm, weekdays - big plug!

    ReplyDelete